Search for a destination guide
Rome Leonardo Da Vinci Fiumicino Airport
Some useful information
Address : Via dell’Aeroporto di Fiumicino 320, PO Box 68, 00050, Fiumicino, Italy
Phone number : +39 06 65951
Fax number : +39 06 6595 5707
Website : www.adr.it
Number of air terminals : 3
Information and help Desks
• Information desks are located in each terminal.
• Information kiosks with touch-screen technology can be found in all the terminals.
• Facilities include banks, exchange offices, ATMs and post offices.
• Internet access is also available.
• The At hotel Executive Centre near domestic Gate A7 has waiting rooms, meeting rooms, rooms that can serve temporarily as offices, Internet points, fax and a copy centre.
• There are also several airline executive lounges in all terminals.
Facilities for the disabled
• Disabled passengers’ lounges are available in all terminals.
• Parking spaces for disabled passengers are available at the long-term car park and on the first level of multi-storey car parks B and C and the fourth level of car park D.
Shops and Restaurants
• There are several bars and restaurants at the airport.
• There are duty-free and other shops, including fashion, jewellery, perfumes and traditional Italian products.
• A lost and found service is available on the ground floor (International Arrivals) of Terminal C, open daily.
• Porter service can be pre-booked.
• Multi-storey car parks A-D are directly linked to the terminals via pedestrian walkways.
• The long-term car park on the motorway from Rome to Fiumicino is served by a shuttle bus to/from the terminals.
• Covered long-term parking is also available.
• There are limited spaces at Terminal A and B for short-stay parking.
• Terravision Shuttle services run to Rome Termini daily, with connections to the metro A line at Lepanto.
• COTRAL runs a night service to Rome Termini and Tiburtina daily.
• Taxis to the centre are available. Passengers should only take a licensed metered taxi.
Car rental companies
• Car rental companies are located in the Domestic and International Arrivals halls: Auto Europa, Avis, Europcar, Hertz, Italy by Car, Maggiore, Sixt and Targa Rent
• There is a Leonardo Express train service running every half hour to Rome's Termini Station (journey time - 35 minutes).
• Metropolitan Trains FM1 stop at local stations on the way to Tiburtina. Services also run to Fara Sabina, Poggio Mirteto and Orte.
Rome Ciampino International Airport
Florence Amerigo Vespucci Airport
Milan Malpensa International Airport
Milan Linate Airport
Venice Marco Polo Airport
Firenze Santa Maria Novella railway station
Some useful information
Address : Piazza Della Stazione, 50123, Florence
Website : www.firenzesantamarianovella.it
Hours : Open 24/24 hours
Connecting the main cities of Italy, Santa Maria Novella station is not only a primary public transport hub of Florence, but also is the main national and international train station of the Tuscany region. In fact, the railway station handles around 59 million passengers per year and is served by over 400 trains daily. Constructed between 1932 and 1934 right in the city centre, the building is surrounded by several of the most important cultural attractions in Florence. However, it is considered one of the masterpieces of the Italian Rationalism movement in its own right, and its architectural features recall the Italian Renaissance. Santa Maria Novella railway station is served by tram and by a large number of buses which traverse the city in all directions.
Information and help Desks :
• Information and assistance service (on the ground floor)
The service is active everyday from 07:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Contacts: (+39) 055 235 2595
89 20 21 (from Italy)
• Left Luggage Service (on the ground floor)
Active everyday 24/24 hours
4,00 € the first 5 hours
0,60 € /h from 6th to 12th hour
0,20 € /h from 13th hour on
Contacts: (+39)055 235 2190
• Tickets (on the ground floor)
Open everyday from 06:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
• Self-service ticket machines (inside the station)
Active everyday 24/24 hours
From Italy: 89 20 21
From abroad: (+39) 066 847 5475
Station facilities :
• Bank Services (on the ground floor)
Contacts : (+39) 055 282 619
• Railway Police (on the ground floor)
Contacts: (+39) 055 211 012
• Carabinieri (on the ground floor)
Contacts: (+39) 055 292 134
• Post Office (On the ground floor/via Alamanni 20/R)
Open from Monday to Friday, from 08:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m.
Facilities for the disabled :
• Special Assistance (on the ground floor)
The Sala blue facility provides assistance to guests with special needs.
Tel: 199 303 060 (Everyday from 07:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.)
Tel: (+39) 06 488 1726 (Monday to Friday from 07:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.)
• The hotel booking service is located in the ground floor of the station, at "Galleria di testa"
• The service is open daily from 08:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Contacts : (+39) 055 238 1885
Shops and Restaurants :
• Restaurant & fast food.
• tobacconist's shop.
• Leather goods.
Other services :
• Waiting Room - On the ground floor (platforms area).
Underground car parking :
• Tel/fax: (+39) 055 230 2655
• Open everyday 24/24 hours
• 901 car park places.
2.00€ from the first hour or fraction.
2.00€ from the second hour or fraction.
3.00€ from the third hour or fraction.
140,00€ subscription for 5 days.
Train / Subway :
• The Santa Maria Novella railway station is connected to the majority of Italian cities and communities.
• Tramway - Line 1.
• Urban and suburban bus terminus.
In front of the Railway station:
• Starting price: 2.38 €
• Starting night race (18h to 22h): 5.16 €
• Starting Sunday and holidays: 4.03 €
• Luggage (maximum 4 bags) 0.57 € per bag
• Between Florence (centre) and the Amerigo Vespucci Airport: about 15 €
Bologna Central Station
Milan Central station
Venezia-Mestre Train Station