Renaissance Paris le Parc Trocadero Hotel
France - Paris 16e
|Maximum number of meeting rooms||4|
Walking distance from the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs Elysées and the Eiffel Tower, the Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadéro Hotel***** is ideally located to discover the different activities and wonderfulness that offers the Parisian life. The Hotel is composed of buildings set around a terrace about 1200 sqm brimming with tree ferns from Tasmania, Japanese maples, magnolias…
The Hotel is composed of:
•100 rooms and 22 suites overbooking the Eiffel Tower, the garden or Paris’ rooftops
•“Le Relais du Parc bistro chic” with the traditional French cuisine of our chef Xavier Pistol
•Le Barisien : green bar which put the spotlight on the typical french product
•Seminar and banqueting: 3 functional rooms offering natural daylight and a direct access to the terrace; a plenary meeting room fully refurbished on March-April 2019 which welcomes up to 84 attendees in theater style in the conference area and 100 in cocktail in the lounge area.
Awarded the “Interior Design of the Year for Bedrooms and Bathrooms” at the “European Hotel Design Awards 2011”, the Hotel designed by Jean-Philippe Nuel, famous designer in the hospitality industry, mirrors both the layout and feeling of its beautiful private garden in the interior design within.
Rooms and equipment
|Name of the room||Surface||Height under ceiling||Daylight||Board room||U-Shape||Classroom||Conference||Cocktail||Banquet||Cabaret||Auditorium|
|Location : Résidence|
Magnolia Lounge and Conference
|Location : Demeure|
|Location : Pavillon|
With 300 square meters of conference facilities, the Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadéro Hotel is also a perfect place for the organization of meetings.
Kiosque, Orchidée & Azalée:
Three of the four function rooms offer natural daylight and direct access to the garden, a setting which will take you out of time and space in Paris.
Magnolia room has been totally renovated over March-April 2019 and offers now two distinct areas. The first one of 110m², Magnolia Lounge, is dedicated to the banquet ; the second one of 100m², Magnolia Conference is focused on meetings. Located on the basement, the floor is totally privatized. As soon as the weather allows it, breaks and meals are organized on the shady terrace.
Videoprojctor, notebooks, Free access to the WI-FI in the public accesses and the function rooms, paperboard....
Type of meal
- Sit-down meal
- meal tray
LE RELAIS DU PARC RESTAURANT:
“Le Relais du Parc Bistro chic ” offers a traditional and tasty cuisine.
The chef, Xavier Pistol, inspired by the pleasure and the discovery of exceptional products, proposes a menu for epicureans in a chic and friendly atmosphere. A nice parenthesis for delicious moments on this beautiful terrace. The garden is an iniatition to relaxation and the best place to have a peaceful lunch or a moonlight dinner. Every Sunday, come and enjoy our Brunch from 12:30am to 15pm.
Le Barisien is a new generation of bar, offering a large selection of French branded products from local producers to create inspiring cocktails. Tease your taste buds with “Les planches”, a flavory concept for food lovers only!
Xavier Pistol, heir to a family of Chefs, started cooking under the Caribbean sun on the island of Guadeloupe. He developed a gourmet family kitchen. In 2009, he joined a large Spanish hotel group, grouping prestigious establishments, in which he evolved during 3 years. He practiced a gourmet Spanish cuisine, gourmet and spicy, combining a careful presentation and design of his plates. Full of ideas, our promising young Chef joined the Relais du Parc in April 2016 and works only with fresh and local products, which makes all the richness of his dishes. He received in 2017 the award of the best Marriott Chef in Europe.
- Le Relais du Parc restaurant with its terrace
- The Barisien and its tipical french product
- Free WIFI access in public areas such as in conference rooms
- Free access to the fitness center opened 24/24
- Newspaper delivered to room on request
- Evening turndown service
- Conciergerie Service «Clefs d’Or»
- Laundry service
- Valet service
- Room service 24/24
- Laundry Service
- Safe box
- A photocopier
- 24h/24 Front Desk
- Room service
- Valet parking
- Airport Shuttle service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Disabled access
- Air conditioning
The Barisien is a new generation bar that uses a wide range of French products from local producers to compose creative cocktails. Delight your taste buds with "Les Planches", a new concept highlighting the flavors reserved for true gourmets!
INSIDE THE HOTEL:
- Free access to the Fitness center opened 24h/24
- Daily Bar Ritual from 6.30 to 7.30 from Monday to Friday
- Evenings at Renaissance with live music every Thursday at "Le Barisien"
- Restaurant "Le Relais du Parc" with its garden-Terrace of 1200 sqm
- Animations inside the hotel according to seasons (exhibition every month, shows, etc.)
- Newspapers and books available as well as games at the Conciergerie
OUTSIDE THE HOTEL:
Located few minutes walking from the Trocadéro (4 minutes), the Arc de Triomphe (10 minutes), the Champs Elysées (20 minutes) and the Palais des Congrès (15 minutes), you could enjoy of the cultural life and Parisian activities easily. The district of La Défense is accessible in only 20 minutes with underground.
The 16th district in Paris, is a chic and calm place. Take a break and enjoy the Victor Hugo and Montaigne avenues where there are different typical Parisian bistros to lunch and many shops.
We invite you also to discover the Ranelagh and the Bois de Boulogne parks, two green space where you would relax and spend good times with your friends or colleagues. Many museums are lcoated near the Hotel and different expositions are organized in close galleries.
Moreover, in only 30 minutes in undergroung you could discover Montmartre district where there is a beautiful cathedral and discover the old Paris atmosphere walking in the 9th district streets where you could find attractive bars to stop.
For more information we invite you to ask about the cultural news to our Conciergerie service such as the news places to relax and spend good times.
- City center
- Fitness Centre
- Horse riding
- Sauna / Hammam / Jacuzzi
- Swimming pool
|Type de forfait||Type de chambre|
|A day package ( Breakfast + 2 coffee breaks )||-|
|A single room||-|
|Residential package(Bed + Breakfast + lunch +dinner)||Double|
|Semi-residential package ( Bed + Breakfast + one meal + 2 coffee breaks )||Double|
For your meetings, we offer:
Half Day Study Package
135 € / person
A Day Study Package
145 € / person
A Semi-Residential Package
A Residential Package
Our rates include the room, a welcome coffee, seated lunch, 2 breaks, mineral water, a projector with a screen and paperboard.
How it works?
MEETINGS BY MARRIOTT Get 5 percent OFF YOUR BILL
MEETINGS BY MARRIOTT IN PARIS
BOOK YOUR NEXT EVENT NOW AND GET 5% OFF YOUR BILL!
Plan your next meeting or event with Marriott hotels in Paris. With more than 150 meeting rooms and 3,400 rooms, Marriott International offers an impressive range of venues in the most vibrant places of the city.
Our dedicated event teams will make your job easier and get the best solution to enjoy productive moments in a stimulating environment with limitless possibilities.
Contact our sales representative to explore your options:
00 33 (0) 1 40 99 88 30
Terms and conditions: This offer is available for new bookings made at participating hotels in Paris until October 31st 2019 for stays between now and December 31st 2019. Offer is available at all participating brands. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or offers. This promotion is applicable for any groups and applies per event. It is based upon request and availability. A group is considered to be a minimum of 10 single rooms and/or 10 conference participants booked per night/day — actualized numbers must not drop below this number. This offer may not be available for customers with negotiated group or meeting rates. Subject to request and availability. Limited rooms and space available for promotion.
POWER UP YOUR MEETINGS AND EVENTS GREAT BENEFITS, YOUR CHOICE
There has never been a better time to book your meeting or group with Marriott. You choose the benefits that matter to you, and we will deliver. Book a meeting, event or group and choose 4 exciting benefits at participating hotels across Europe:
• Upgraded coffee break items
• One complimentary late check out for every 10 rooms booked
• One complimentary upgrade for every 10 rooms booked
• Complimentary suite upgrade for VIP guests upon availability
• Earn double Bonvoy Events Points
• Special Early Bird offer: book and contract 60 days prior to your event and receive 4% off your master bill
• Complimentary internet access
Tourism and cultural activities
- Architecture and Heritage City Museum
- [email protected] (interactive museum of sciences and multimedia)
- Le Corbusier Foundation
- Baccarat Museum
- Balzac's house
- Museum in Herbs - Jardin d'Acclimatation (activity for children essentially)
- Modern arts of Paris City Museum
- Musée de l'Homme, Palais de Chaillot
- National Museum of the Navy, Palais Chaillot
- Wine Museum
- Radio-France Museum
- Marmottan - Monet Museuù
- Asian Guimet - Art Museum
- Palais de Tokyo
- Musée National du Sport
- Pavillon de l'eauMusée de la FFT
- Animation center Le Point du Jour
- Aquarium of Paris Cinéaqua
- Theater of Le Ranelagh
- National theater de Chaillot
- Theater de Verdure of Shakespeare garden
- Local Conservatory Francis Poulenc
- Serge Rachmaninov Conservatory
- Film library Le Majestic Passy
- French film library, Museum of Cinema
- Library Germaine Tillion / Trocadéro
- Library Musset
- Gardens of Trocadéro
- Garden of Le Ranelagh
Close from the Hotel :
- Cernuschi Museum
- Petit Palais
- Jeu de paume
- Jacquemart-André Museum
- Musée Nissim de Camondo
- National galleries of Le Grand Palais
- The Arc de Triomphe museum
- La Pinacothèque de Paris
- Palace of the Dicovery
- Carnavalet Museum
- Louvre Museum
- Opera of Paris
- Theater of "du Châtelet"
- The Invalides
- The Champ de Mars gardens
Un peu plus loin :
- Parc Disneyland (attractions)
- Parc Astérix (attractions)
- Marne La Vallée - La Vallée Village (shopping de marques à prix réduits toute l'année)
- Bois de Vincennes
- Château de Versailles
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport: 18 mile, around 30 minutes
- Paris Orly Airport: 14 mile, around 25 minutes
- Bus n°30 (Trocadero - Gare de l'Est): Trocadéro stop
- Bus n°22 (Parc de saint Cloud - Opéra): Victor Hugo stop
- Bus n°82 (American Hospital - Luxembourg): Victor Hugo Stop
- Bus n°32 (Porte d'Auteuil - Gare de l'Est): Trocadero stop
- Bus n°63 (Porte de la Muette - Gare de Lyon): Trocadero stop
- N53 (Gare Saint Lazare - Nanterre Unniversity): Trocadero stop (night bus)
- Trocadéro stop: Line 9 and 6
- Victor Hugo stop: Line 2
- Charles de Gaulle Etoile stop: Line 1 and RER A
- Railway station
Brochure Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero English
45 pages / 7.87 Mo in pdf format
Free printable version
Show the establishment
Address : 55-57 avenue Raymond Poincaré 55 -57 AVENUE RAYMOND POINCARE 75016 Paris 16e
Tel : + 33 01 44 05 66 66
Fax : 01 44 05 66 00
Email : email@example.com
Website : : http://www.renaissanceleparctrocadero.fr
Tel : + 33 01 44 05 66 40
Agencies (1 establishments)